1. Stainless steel tongue scrapers can be easily sterilized with boiling water or antibacterial solutions, but they can be more expensive. Stainless steel tongue scrapers are relatively easy to keep germ free with the proper care
2. Genkent tongue scrapers easy to remove food particles and bacteria
3. Genkent tongue cleaner is adjusted, A smaller scraper is suitable for older children and smaller tongues while a wider-angled scraper is ideal for adults
4. 5x more clean effective for tongue cleaning than a toothbrush and plastic crapper. Cleaning the tongue does improve the taste within your mouth- the experts at the Journal of Clinical Periodontology say so!
1. Open your mouth, Stick out your tongue
2. Pick up the scraper
3. Begin scraping: repeat 3 or 4 times, Use twice daily for best results
4. Rinse the scraper after each stroke: sterilized with boiling water or antibacterial solutions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.